Navigation Bar

FFF WEEK LOS ANGELES

So  as some of you know about it or have heard about full figured fashion week  a couple months ago i saw it  on face book and wanted to go but with money being tight I thought to myself well maybe next year   A couple of days ago I found a site called Kurvee on facebook and that they were having a event in downtown la in March  and  I  became a fan of there page well to my surprise  They were given out tickets  and i just entered and sure enough I won them what a blessing to be a part of such a wonderful event  am humbled and so exited that I will be able to be a part of this event ;) So if any of you are  in the LA Are Kurvee will be having a Event  in March @ the California Mart in Downton LA with swag bag and tickets are very affordable  Click KURVEE  And become a fan of there Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow congrats! I'm going to be at fff week as well! Hope to see you & meet you! I'm a part of the curvy collective group of bloggers. If you happen to see us say hi! I'm Cid, just look for the curly headed girl taking lots of pics that will be me!

    www.cidstylefile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cid I hope we do run into each other that would be soo cool i believe am going the 30th for the final fashion show ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !