Navigation Bar

Full Figure Fashion Week Recap











What a fabulous event that was I was beyond Inspired .. It was so Awesome too see the plus size community Under one room were every body is there for the same purpose every one was filled with smiles and best part is all the clothes that were show cased  I could fit (YipEeE)  My Best friend Maria went with me and we took a smoke break Yes I know Smoking is bad but whatever blah blah  And we we shared a few minutes speaking with Lane Bryant she had a smoke with us and my friend Maria who is not into you tube or blogging  Just a Fattie like me Had some very Valid question she asked her  I love all the clothes on the run way but Iam one of those plus size girl who have small boobs and most plus size girls I see have big ones so her concern was that the clothes would look different on her but she was re assured that they actually would fit well  with the right bra and Just too let you all in on something Lane Bryant will be coming out with a Plunge Bra kinda like the famous push up bra Victoria secrets has well they will have one for us Curvy Chick  I forgot the name of it but it will be out Soon ;)  I meet some wonder full people there . Also Meet Kim Coles Yes from Living single what a sweet humble lady she was  filled with smiles. Judge Karen was also sitting right across from me. And of course all the Bloggers I didn't get a chance too take pictures with any it was such a busy night But I was able too say Hi too a few Cid and Curves and Chaos really sweet Girl also Tamika from Kurvee another sweet girl;) Am hopping too attend more events and network  Getting out of my comfort zone and meeting new fun people

3 comments:

  1. You looked fabulous and kim looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! I SOOOOO wish I was there :( But I had to work....new job, there was NO way of getting time off!!

    and thanks for the comment love girly :)

    xoxo
    jessica kane
    www.fatshionchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO COOL U WERE THERE! AWESOME!


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !