Navigation Bar

Casual Chic

It has been a minute since I have last blogged and I feel so disconnected to my blog. So much is going on in my life that it leaves little time to actually gather my thoughts and write a post, I have so much to share with you all but that would really have to be left for another time. I wanted to just show a a outfit of the day you can be casual and still look cute at the same time. This out fit was effortless but sometimes less is more i felt comfortable and cute all in one. I hope you all are doing well and am sending lots of blessing your way =]

Ross Jeans - $ 8.99
Red top - Torrid (Clearance)$14.99
Flip Flop's $5.99 (Downtown LA)
Necklace (Gifted by a friend)

2 comments:

  1. Loving the hair! The necklace is so pretty too. Reminds of a turquoise and coral necklace I have hiding around. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said before FIERCE! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !