Navigation Bar

A night out on the town ( OOTD)

So yesterday  went out for a girl night out we had so much darn fun   The only minor problem is I sprang my ankle (ouch) so I sit her with a black and blue foot =[ Hope it feels better soon because I have a horrid schedule and cant afford to miss work or school .  Now on for the outfit I had this dress in the back of my closet with  tags on it that I totally forgot about it  so I decided to wear it.


Dress - $ 9.99 (Clearance) ModePlus
Shoes Forever 21 $25.00

4 comments:

  1. beautiful, love the hair and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crytsal!! We shared your fashion inspiration on out blog post " This Week in Chic!" Thank you for being part of our group!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! The necklace is very sexy! Beautiful all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bib necklace because it seemed to give an edge to the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !