Navigation Bar

♥Easter OOTD ♥



I Hope you all had a wonderful Resurrection day for those who celebrate. I was lost in my closet and didn't know what to wear ,after about a hour trying different things I just decided to go with this dress I picked up from Jc Pennys. I had a great time today and for the recorder I am on food comma status. on to some details about the dress, I love the style but because I have been losing weight the dress fits a little big which makes me look larger than I would like so I might return it or sell it am not sure I just bought it and wore it for a few hours, I haven't decided but I know I wont be wearing it again kinda sucks If i exchange it I would rock the dress again because I love the style just not the fit.
  • Jean Spring Dress - Jc Pennys
  • Brown Wedges - Shoe Dazzle
  • Flower Necklace - Jc Pennys

6 comments:

  1. you look hot mamash !!! lol food comma .silly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee this outfit sis.. So pretty I am loving that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty! I like that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this great dress I hope you can find the size you want. You look great (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace! It is toooo cute.
    S Nicole
    www.thelushepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !