Navigation Bar

Graduation Update and Outfit with IGIGI





Yes its over with the long dedication I have put into the 3 year Direct Study Psychology Program has came to a bitter sweet end . Now my focus will be working on my bachelors I still have a a couple more years of schooling but the hard part is over at least I think lol . On to my outfit I wore the So Talented Dress in Purple by IGIGI for my graduation over all I'm happy with how it turned out just wish there was a little more stretch in the upper half especially around the arm area it fit but I wish a more stretchy fabric was used. The dress is Beautiful and felt great in it. The Bottom half of the dress was very figure flattering especially when at comes to certain areas of my bottom half  other than that i was very pleased with this dress.  I had an amazing day and now can enjoy a couple weeks off bbefore I start school again and prepare to take my State exam which I'm kinda nervous about ..   Once again thank you all for your continue support  =]

3 comments:

  1. COngrats! The dress looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you. I love the color you are wearing and it looks awesome with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look amazing, and I'm sure it feels great to have finished such a big thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !