Navigation Bar

Its Been awhile

Its been awhile since I've blogged but I'm still here and life has done a 360 in many good ways . I hope to share with you soon. But for now here is a little post of some cute affordable outfits I put together I am very much a dress girl. Why because they are easy and takes little effort to put together . I went back to red hair also :)







Outfits 

Right Forever 21  Dress
Torrid Denim Jacket
Shoes F21 

Left Gstage i went in the store but they do Have online sizing is like F21 
Shoes  Black wedges from (I don't remember) 
Black Blazer Torrid 

Click on the Picture to get a better look 
<3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

1 comment:

  1. It will makje connecting with girls a whole lot mode stressful nce you have massive doubts in your
    thoughts. and come up with effective solutions tto help get rid of them.
    Various other dating organizations, potentially much less good, manage services involving bootcamps for
    an end of the week where you can obtain personal instruction for around $1000.


    my site ... how to meet women - https://twitter.com/pandorasboxinfo,

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !