Navigation Bar

Update and weight loss

Well as the new year has kicked off lots of changes have happen in my life. The best change is to focus on feeling better about my self . Was I happy with my weight I would be lying if I said I was at a complete acceptance because I wasn't. I couldn't stand to lie to myself and make up excuses for how unhappy I felt in my life so with lots of soul searching and getting down to the root of my issues with self; I joined weight watchers . On January 1st I signed up. But way before I joined i had spent about 2- 3 months just researching the plan and studying food and the points system . Well since signing up I am down almost 25 pounds !! YAY me !  As you can see from the above picture  you can see such a improvement in my face . My clothes fit better and I feel better I still have  a long ways to go  however I have a goal of getting down to a size large ! I am well on my way and Have my goal weight Dress in eye sight

Isn't she lovely well  I thinks so ..   she come from the  Simons website  and I have a list going on of all the cute dresses I am saving up for .  You know what the more exciting part about weight loss is that I can explore  stores and websites I was unable to shop at being a size 24. Clothing is much cheaper as well  and  let me tell you ,  I loved dresses as a plus size and I know when i get this weight off dresses will still be my go to staple. I will keep updating my blog with my Weight loss progress ..

I have listed some stuff on Ebay if you want to score some cute Plus size stuff that no longer fits me

head on over to my Ebay store

CLICK HERE 



Again thank you so much for stopping by  I look forward to sharing  my journey with you .

1 comment:

  1. My family members always say that I am killing my time
    here at net, however I know I am getting know-how daily by reading such pleasant posts.


    Also visit my homepage hair upwards - -

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !