Navigation Bar

❤Dress of the week I can Zig it ❤

It’s that time again. Dress of the week.  This week’s dress is  from ModCloth. Yes I know I have an obsession with that site, and after that awesome 50% sale I have tons of cuteness to share.









This Dress is the I Can Zig it Dress. I went with my gut and went for a size 2x which fit perfectly. Right now I am a 43 -41- 46. I have absolutely no cons about this dress. It is every thing I wanted it to be. I stand 5’6 so the length hit me just above my knees. I wore this to work so I wore it with a blazer to give it an office look. I think I pulled it of well. I love that I can  bring my own style to the work place. I am defiantly not fit for a uniform job it would bore me to pieces.


The good news is this dress is still on sale! One thing about the sale item you literally have to get them why they are hot because you can blink your eye and that dress you been eyeballing is gone. It’s happened way too often


A Successful online shopping spurge is when 1) its on sale and 2) its in my size.


I have even better news. Here is a $20 gift credit for your next MODCLOTH purchase   ❤CLICK HERE❤ 



I like to share the love  and if your anything like me saving a few bucks makes my shopping experience a happy one.


Okay Cutie pies I will see you next week for the dress of the week


Xoxo
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by !