Navigation Bar

Weight Loss Update : Activity



 Right Side 2010 I was at my heaviest  286. Left side is me today. 


So I wanted to update my progress so far.


I currently weight 222.2.  a few things have changed I have started to try out another machine at the gym which now has made me build up more momentum .

My work out routine for right now is

20 treadmill walk 3.4 and jog 5.2  ( Cool Down) 5 minutes

I then go on the elliptical for 15 minutes (Cool Down) 5 minutes

 Bike for 10 minutes

On My leg and arm day I do the above routine but include these to it.
I do legs on of the machines 5 sets of 10 (2-3 Sets)
And I do arms on machine 5 sets of 10(2-3 Sets)

 I am still at working out 3x a week it’s really all I can do now with my busy schedule.

Monday, Wednesday and Saturday are the days I workout. On Wednesday is when I  do my leg exercises and my arm exercises.  

 For me this works and as I continue my journey I will embark on new things to-do.

For me personally I think it’s extremely important to get familiar with the machines you use and get comfortable using them especially if the gym is new stopping grounds for you.
I know you can walk in the gym and feel overwhelmed remember take it easy and don't be so hard on yourself. Small baby steps eventually add up to big changes





Food

I am at 34 weight watcher points and again its all portion control I eat tons of veggies and fruit.


 When I go through old photos it brings tears to my eyes, because I felt imprisoned to my body, I had the worst self esteem every. The saying “Your outer  reflect your inner”
For me personally that was such a true sentiment in my life.


 If you have read some of my other WL updates. I have said this from the start. For my journey I really had to deal with my INNER SELF before I even attempted to work on the outer.

 What really helped me? Gods healing power, his strength and a 9 month life coaching class that helped me break free from the mental strongholds in my life.

What I mean about god's healing power, its gods will that you live in victory its his will that you don't live IN  bondage and its his will to restore you. Sometimes our own "will" and the many strongholds (  Faulty Mental beliefs ) keep us from his will, keeps us from our full potential.  That faulty belief system keeps us in our own bondage and in order to come out of it we have to break it.



(This was my Tool , I am not persuading anybody to my beliefs I'm merely sharing with you "MY Journey" and ultimately  you have to do what works for yours.)  


Proverbs 16:3 

Commit your :Works to the lord and he will establish your "plans"



 I will continue to update you as I move along.

Thank you for stopping by. If your struggling and need to talk feel free to email me I would love to reach out to you.


Happycrystal7@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your site is very helpful. Thank you for sharing!


    Here is my site - diy projects for home improvements ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !